Pages

Monday 12 October 2020

We Must Be the Change

 This is not writing related, but it is creative. I took part in another virtual choir project run by ex-Euphonix Musical Director, Ben, and the video is now available on YouTube. Fifty singers make up the virtual choir and the song was also heard first on TEDx-Bath Countdown on Saturday night, though no video and only a snatch of it. TEDx-Bath is a series of speakers promoting environmental change in these times of climate uncertainties, and the song speaks about how each one of us must be the change for the future. It's a simple song, but was quite difficult in the recording as there are so many parts. Still, Ben has made us sound great. I am at the top left singing the higher parts.

I must thank my son for helping me with setting up for recording. His patience was stretched, to say the least! He tells me I need a microphone as the quality on the laptop is not good enough. I ended up recording it on my Tablet, then needed my son's help to transfer it to my laptop as it was easier to email it from there. I played it to him this morning so he could see all the hassle I gave him was worth it.



No comments: