Pages

Saturday 25 April 2020

Things do go wrong

I've been told by various people that they are unable to leave comments on my blog, although strangely some still can! I have tried to sort this by Googling the problem and going into Blogger Help. Some people seem to think it's to do with blocking third party cookies for securities reasons, some think it is a Blogger issue since they stopped Google+. Someone has suggested changing the embedded comment to a pop-up window instead. So that is what I have done to see if this makes a difference. So if you try to leave a comment you will be taken to a different page. I think I have left the verification word. If none of this works you can always leave a comment on Twitter, which some have done.

I apologise for this difficulty. I do know about it and I have tried to rectify it. This is as annoying for me as it is for you. 

No comments: