Pages

Saturday 9 February 2013

Enforced time a home finds a creative outlet.

After saying I wouldn't be writing here for a while...here I am!  An enforced period at home has led me to writing.  Yesterday I was in bed with a raging temperature and a hacking cough.  At some point either later yesterday or this morning (it's all a blur) I began thinking out the next part of the story I'm writing.  So this afternoon I have dragged myself downstairs and coughed my way through everything that was in my head.  At least some good has come of it.  I always know when I'm feeling a little better because I get bored and even though I still have a temperature it has lowered and I just had to do something as all my plans for yesterday and the weekend went out the window.

Probably time for me to return to a darkened room and lay down!

No comments: