Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

NaPoWriMo - Day 5.....going off prompt!

It day five of NaPoWriMo and I am going off-prompt! Everyone here (at home) knows that when I am tired it is best to leave me alone because I function on a short fuse. So, because I got up so early this morning to accompany my son to the airport I now feel like s*** despite tying to nap before lunch. My focus has gone and I've felt so cold and miserable. Trying to string a poem together is the last things I want to do so I've just thrown together this below about how I feel. Sorry. Hopefully there might be something worth reading tomorrow!

DO NOT DISTURB

This slo-mo body
and these quick to let fly words
are a product of sleep deprivation.
Do not ask me ANYTHING
for at least eight hours

if you know what’s good for you. Zzzzzz

No comments: