Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Ashington launched today

Hi everyone. Well, I've done it. I've posted the first episode of Ashington on to my WordPress blog (I feel I have deserted Blogger, and I so love it). I can't get the layout quite right on WordPress, such as indenting for speech (I cut and paste). I believe it can be done through coding, but life is too short, and I spent a long frustrating day putting the site together yesterday. There are niggles (I'd prefer the 'pages' on the top but looking at how to do that through help forums just blew my mind. Also I don't like the order they are in and I couldn't understand how to change it. This is  a newer version of WordPress than I have previously used which also confuse me. All the things I expected were not there or in different places. Still, it's up and running. I seem to have ending up following my own blog (not sure how that happened!)

Please do go over and read Ashington and let me know what you think. I did a last edit of the first episode before I published and felt quite proud to have achieved a finished work. My baby is in the world and all I can do is watch its tentative first steps and hope it grows into a fully fledged piece of writing which will entertain.

No comments: