Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Josephine Corcoran's pamphlet launch



Jo Bell
 Here are my pictures from Josephine Corcoran's pamphlet launch last night at The Poetry Cafe in Covent Garden. The pictures are not great as I was sitting at the back and I didn't want to use a distracting flash but Isabel Rogers blog has some nice photos and a great post about the evening which I can't better!

It was great to meet Josephine who I have followed for a while (I think we originally 'met' through an online poetry course with The Poetry School) and to hear her read from The Misplaced House. I was also pleased to hear Jo Bell read as I know a little of her work. She was funny! Other poets reading were Joe Duggan and Matt Haw. It was a really good evening with great poetry.
Josephine Corcoran

Josephine Corcoran

My signed copy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, It was lovely to meet you and I'm so glad you enjoyed the readings. Thank you very much for blogging about the event. Very best wishes for your own writing in 2015 and beyond! - Josephine x

Heather said...

Thank you.