Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Free courses in poetry and fiction writing...but be quick.

I never do anything by halves. I've signed up for various events being run by The Poetry School on their Campus site. I'd recommend this to everyone who wants to write poetry as on the 7th May Campus will be opening up stuff for the first time from previous courses for you to see. The day will have poetry challenges, a show-us-your-poems section, live chats and workshops. It's all free and anyone can join. All you have to do is sign up here.

I have also just started a Writing Fiction course with FutureLearn. I thought it was about time I tried to learn more about fiction writing, especially as I am attempting a novel (talk about cart before the horse). This one is run by the Open University and is free! When I will find the time for all this I don't know as my brother is coming to stay on Saturday for several days and I will also be away for a time in the middle of it all! Still, as it's online I can go at my own speed and catch up when I can.

Happy writing!

No comments: