Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Three poems published!


I've been rather silent here lately. But don't think I'm not doing anything because I am. However, today I'm just excited because an anthology I have contributed to is being published next week. The profits from sales goes to StreetLink, a UK charity supporting the homeless. You can read all about it here and find out how you can buy a copy.

Also today I heard from Visual Verse that they have published a poem of mine on their website. My poem is on page 93.

Finally I had a third poem published by The People Friend a couple of weeks ago in their weekly magazine.

Well, that's enough excitement for one day!

2 comments:

Andrew Shephard said...

Congratulations of the trio of publications. That shows a consistent high standard and the ability to connect with people.

Heather said...

Thank you Andrew.