Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Ashington....back online! A story in 104 episodes, set in an English village.

My 'online soap' is back online! I have been thinking long and hard about what to do with it since I took it down from WordPress while it was still in its infancy. It was always meant to be a free read so I have taken the plunge and signed up to WattPad. Everything that was on WordPress is still there but in a condensed way, though the full list of characters is there with added info on who is related to who in the series.

This is the first full length piece of writing I ever wrote and it took me years and lots of hard work to get it here. I have set up a link on the side bar so you can find it. Please, please....I need feedback and I need followers. Please go over there and take a look. I will be posting regularly on WattPad and if you really like it please share it around to your friends anywhere on social media!

Have a great day!

No comments: