Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

What do I do now?


Well, my patience didn't last long.Then again inspiration comes when it does. Over the first mug of tea of the day I worked out the last few scenes for my novel. I had decided I wouldn't type it up because I needed to go out....but there I was booting up my laptop shortly after 7am and it was done!

Afterwards I thought, now what do I do? Well, I suppose I should do the ironing which has been growing all week, catch up with the washing (basket full), do some shopping, speak to my family for more than ten seconds at a time, do all those jobs that haven't been attended to and then there's Christmas! I have actually bought one present now....it's for the guinea pigs! Well, everyone has to start somewhere.

Have a good Sunday (what's left of it).

No comments: